Little Red Riding Hood, written and directed by the London based comedian Steve Hili, will be showing at the Spazju Kreattiv this summer and here are all the reasons why you should not miss it.
1. This year’s adult panto is sillier and naughtier than ever before.
2. It features a stellar cast with some of Malta’s top talent, it boasts Malcolm Galea as dame, Taryn Mamo Cefai, Joseph Zammit, and Burlesque legend Undine Laverve.
3. Anybody who books the late night Saturday show will be gifted with a FREE drink thanks to Carlsberg.
4. You might bump into Nate and Rossi in action...
5. It promises to be lots of fun - just not for the entire family.
For those of you who have never heard of the adult panto, Steve Hili says that, “the adult panto is the opposite of the traditional panto. Think of it as an anti-panto. It is in summer not in winter, it is for grown-ups not for kiddies and it is naughty instead of nice. You know how in theatre there are usually lines that cannot or should not be crossed? In this show we always know where the line is: about 20 kilometres behind us! It is the most irreverent show you will see this year!”
The show runs on June 9-10, 16-18, 23-25, with an extra special late night performance on June 17th at 22:30. Tickets can be bought at http://ticketenginex.kreattivita.org/?eventname=Little+Red+Riding+Hood or by calling 2122 0616.