Hey y'all it's Adam & Rebecca with another macro-friendly recipe. Who loves a good plate of pasta? Then you’ll definitely fall in love with our GUILT-FREE pasta recipe.
Macros for this pasta dish are: 444kcal 25P 54C 13F
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 80g wholegrain pasta (you may use white pasta if you prefer)
- 60g spinach
- 75g low-fat cream cheese
- 20g Parma ham
- Fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt & pepper
- Garnish: baby spinach leaves
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the pasta and cook for around 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a food processor mince the spinach, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Swirl in the cream cheese.
- Drain the pasta. Reserve a quarter cup of pasta water.
- Mix in the pasta with the creamy spinach sauce. Add a couple of tablespoons of the pasta water to blend the pasta together with the sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish the dish with baby spinach leaves.
If you have some extra calories to spare, sprinkle a tablespoon of Parmiggiano Reggiano shavings.
Follow the latest post from Adam & Becca on: