Hey y'all, it's Adam & Rebecca with another macro-friendly recipe! Today’s recipe is perfect for a late breakfast or brunch, if you may! Kick start your day with this nutritious meal full of wholesome foods and micronutrients. This super low-calorie and low-fat meal will keep you fuller for longer!
Macros are 212kcal 21g Protein 20g Carb 6g Fat
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 3 mins
- 300g fresh tomatoes
- 70g spinach or swiss chard
- 60g onions
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper
- Low-calorie fry spray
- Dice the onions and tomatoes and pan fry them until the onion becomes slightly golden. Add the spinach to the mix.
- Once the vegetables are fully cooked, pour the egg whites on top. Do not stir or scramble the mixture.
- Season to taste with curry powder, chilli flakes, salt and pepper.
- Form a small hole in the middle of the pan and crack in the whole egg.
- Cover the pan and cook until the yolk reaches your preferred consistency. We prefer ours slightly runny.
- This dish is best served warm, so out tip is to eat it straight out of the cooking pan itself.
Follow the latest posts from Adam & Becca on:
Instagram: @campfitnessmalta and